Friday, October 23, 2009

my holiday in y2s1

Now only upload the photo and update my blog...

25 sept 09

After final exam, my friends and I went to Ipoh shopping and took our dinner at Kenny Roger.



After reach
ed Kampar, we went to snooker center...haha



26 Sept 09

I went to Penang--->Gurney plaza
very nice pictures at outside the toilet...hehe



Went there to watch a movie---> 3D G-Force



Bought a new watch---> Bonia
one of my birthday present...hehe

i love it so much...




Went to Batu Ferringi..
.


28 and 29 Sept 09

my Big sister's wedding...
congratulation to her...

at 28sept nite evening, i went to wash and set my hair...

after that hav
e 1 lady helped me made up...
haha...



9 Oct 09

went to Butterworth...
Took my tea time at secret recipe...



10 Oct 09

Went to Nibong Tebal ...
we took boat...the boat has around 12 peoples...
To see the Firefly...



That all my holiday activities...
so boring....

No comments:

Post a Comment