Sunday, October 25, 2009

Y2S2------>SHORT SEM

I have 3 subjects in this short sem...
which are Pengajian Malaysia, International Marketing and E-commerce

This sem make me feel very tired...
Because the timetable very pack and terrible...
The worst timetable that i 1st time got in UTAR

Monday: 3 classes, but start from 8am to 8pm
Tuesday: 2 classes, but start from 2pm to 8pm
Wednesday: 2 classes, but start from 8am to 6pm
Thursday: 2 classes, start from 8am to 12.30pm (non-stop)
Friday: 1 classes, start from 9.30 to 11am

I have 2 assignments, 2 presentations, 4 test and mid-term
walao...

在这学期,时间过得真快。。。
转眼间,一个星期过了。。。
总是觉得还有很多东西还没做。
有点害怕面对接下来的日子。。。
因为在1st week 就让我快喘不过气来了。。。
连小睡都会梦到alarm响了。。。开眼睛才过10minutes...
真是的。。。
开始温习,却不知自己在读什么。。。
I hope I can study smart, not study hard...
But I can't make it...
How to do that?
haiz...

有点想回家了。。。
想要逃避未来的日子。。。
:(

3 comments:

  1. rushing short sem...
    busier than in long sem..
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. look busy!!!pity...
    anyway..take care ya...

    ReplyDelete
  3. to boonaik[egg]:
    ya lo...
    feel like lack of time...

    to Small3gg:
    haiz...
    u too...

    ReplyDelete