Thursday, September 17, 2009

17 September 2009

Finally, my OB paper past d...
But i feel very disappointed with it...
what i have memorize, didn't come out on the paper...
and i forgot what i have memorize...
and misunderstood the question also...
damn...
this paper i did it very very bad...
haiz...
i don't know how my brain is function...
when i face theory paper, sure will happen this kind of problem...(like forgot,blank mind...)

this morning i just slept 2 hours, then woke up at 3.30am to review all the chapter...
but...at the end disappointed with it...

after my lunch, i took a nap...
from 2-5pm...i kept on dreaming...
make me feel more tired...
in my dream, i having my marketing paper....
but the question is combined with the OB...OB+Marketing
i feel shock....
haiz....

today is bad day and bad luck to me...

i can't fulfill what i expect to get in this sem...
sad!!!

1 comment:

  1. OB is my worst exam~ haizzz..
    hope can get atleast C for it la!! pray pray~

    ReplyDelete