Monday, August 10, 2009

week 10 weekend...

Boring diary...>.<

Friday :

At 10pm reached Tambun seafood shop...
we ordered fish, 大生蚝,赖流虾,螃蟹,vegetable and kapah...
only 2 peoples ate...
we ordered so many ...full till ....
only rm 115.xx ...
this can consider cheap d...
haha

Saturday:
we went to take breakfast...
i ate '咋哇面‘...long time didn't eat d...
hehe
after that, i took bus went back to Alor Star...
alone...
yea...
after one and half hour, i reached my home...
I saw my 大姐 and chat with her awhile.
after that, i played with my dog---tata
...
b4 i sms told my god-father 'i reached Alor Star'...
he called me...
he asked me where am i???
and said 2pm will fetch me go his house took lunch...
haha...
my mum also cooked for me...
i told my mum i will eat at god-father there...
she said ' tomorrow i dun want cook for u liao'....so sad...
haha

after came back from god-father house...my sister went back to Singapore jor...
haiz...

At night, we planned to watch 'harry potter"...
That movie only at 4.30pm...
so we changed to watch "G.I.Joe"----(if not misspell it)
i think that movie is not bad la...
hehe

Sunday:
Mum da bao rice for me...she dun want cook for me...so sad...
haha
i went to Clinic Ooi...my hand problem...
my hand not puff up d...just a bit pain...
still need to take medicine...haiz
the doctor said is 筋 problem...

after that, i went to god-father office...
went there took something...
he said 'i dunno what i want to buy for your birthday gift..."
and he gave me 1 angpau...asked me "buy by my own"...
...

Then, i went to popular bought pencil, bottle and file...
at 3.30pm , i went to bus station ...waited the "Konsotium bus" an hour...
Want went to butterworth then took another bus back to kampar...
i want anti-konsotium bus that go to butterworth one...
haiz...

Finally, around 10pm reached Kampar...
sien la...



2 comments:

  1. i olso wan to eat jawa mee leh..long time din eat liao...haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. to:small3gg
    wah...
    u also know wat is jawa mee oh...
    good...
    go eat la...
    haha

    ReplyDelete