Monday, July 20, 2009

Moody...- -



who is TIEN YI !!!

I not really know about TIEN YI...

who know TIEN YI???

After meeting, my mood suddenly changed jor...

When took dinner with my group mate, i felt that don't want to talk to anyone...

When my friend asked me what happened to me...

I did't choi her...
After that, she sms asked me......actually she sat beside me...

I very bad...I didn't reply her...


After dinner,when i reached home, another group mate send me message...
asked me the same question...
Feel sorry to them...

Anyway...Thanks friends....

Thank for concerned me...


Why my mood suddenly not stabilize one...

Feel like don't want to talk to anyone...

(not the 1st time already...)
Why oooo !!!

May be too tired....

haiz...

i must learn...

to control myself ....
to control my emotion...

to control ..............(many la...)

haizzzzzzzzzz..........

2 comments:

  1. 心情低落的时候,给自己一些时间和空间,让自己一个人冷静一下吧。
    =)

    ReplyDelete