Saturday, June 6, 2009

week 1 in y2s1...



today is a public holiday..."AGONG birthday"
haha

i woke up early at 7am...
because my classmate and i planned to "Gua Tempurung"...
at 8am...we met at "long feng kuk", we went to there to take our breakfast...
if not we do not have energy to climb and to explore...
haha

around 9am we arrived our destination...
my classmate suggested that we walked in the cave and then we walked out via the waterway...
we no comment about that...
we bought the ticket rm11 per person...

my friends and I ..have 8 persons...
our group total up at least 50 person...
because have 1 bus that came from Penang , and 1 group of malay...

for me...i don't think that is challenging...
haha
we need to bring torchlight ...
the waterway there was no light provided...
the water has a bit smelly and dirty...
because too many people go there...

after 2and half hours, we are completed our journey...
haha
lazy to type too detail...
haha











2 comments:

  1. walao...ppl like me jz staying at 1442,spider web around my whole body leh.haiz...sienz till...haha

    ReplyDelete