Tuesday, May 26, 2009

y1s2 final result...

when i woke up this morning, i saw 4 massage in my phone...
2 ask about my result,2 is someone ask me when i woke up told that person...wakaka
suddenly i felt very very nervous...
i asked him dun tell me the result...
i asked him "have i fail any subject?"
luckily he replied me nope,and the worse i got was B-.
i cool down myself, and felt a bit happy...
because i didn't fail any subject...haha

later on, i kept on received the massage asked me about my result.
i replied them " i haven't check it yet"...
they asked me faster go checked it...
i very scared to see the result leh...

about 4pm, i went to UTAR intranet to check for it...
i happy on my GPA because i fulfill my expectation.
i sad because my CGPA still can't achieve my expectation.
haiz...]

i hope i can keep on improved myself, and can get good result in future...
Hope all my friend can get good result...
GAMBATEH to all my lovely friend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment