Tuesday, May 19, 2009

my first blog at this blogger...

What should i start???
haha
i also don't know what i want to talk about.
at this blog i hope i can share whatever i want to share, don't bother other people think about it...
haha

just now i went to Star Parade for shopping with my friends...
i bought 1 clothes and 1 pair of shoes...haha
my friend introduce me to buy this shoes...actually i not really like it...
i like white shoes mah...wakaka
Later on, we went to another shopping center - "Alor Star Mall" to watch movie...
That movie is "Angel and Demons"...
when the movie started i felt that this movie very bored.
haha
this movie is talked about the religion ...
but at the middle will make me felt a bit tense up...hoho

After movie...we went for third round at KFC at Jalan Stadium...
we went for eating and online ...
hehe...

Nothing want to say oledy...
That all...
wakaka

6 comments:

  1. is the shoe white in color??
    haha...
    Cheat me woh..
    Say this is not you...
    Blek..
    Dun let me c u..Haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. sure i won't...
    make sure u don't come to my house lo then..
    haha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. wah..how much u hv spent??really geng leh...

    ReplyDelete
  4. i know i know...
    roughly rm150++...
    haha...

    ReplyDelete